"HighRisk" is an app to search apps by "secroid". You can easily check whether there is any risk to the app.
"Secroid" is a website where you can see the risk level of the Android apps.
"Secroid" is operated by NetAgent Co.Ltd.
* To check the risk of apps that is installed on your device.
1. Start the "HighRisk", then apps that are installed are listed.
2. If you tap the app on the list, then browser is launched and the app page on the "secroid" is displayed.
* To check the risk of apps before installing in your device.
1. Launch the "Play Store" app and go to page of app you want to install.
2. Press the "Share" button in the upper right corner.
3. Tap the "Check with secroid".
* To check the risk of apps that introduced in the websites.
If you tap a link of Google Play on websites, then menu appears and can tap the "Check with secroid".
** If you has pressed "Back" button at where you are visited, the home screen may be displayed instead of the browser.
* This app does not have any relationship with NetAgent. Please do not make an inquiry about this app to NetAgent.
* Apps that are not registered in the "secroid" will not be displayed. (404 error page is displayed.)
* If you install this app, you will be able to visit secroid by specific URLs.
Here are URLs that begins with:
HighRisk is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-12-04. The program can be installed on Android.
HighRisk (version 1.4.0) has a file size of 473.96 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.